Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I have been up to lately

Aside from my chaotic dealings of a three year old and an infant, I have been trying my hand at a few new things.
  • I decided to switch Brody to cloth diapers.
  • I am trying out couponing. Not too easy in Canada, but I have found some good deals.
  • I am making Felt Food, and have sold 1 "package".
  • I am cooking and baking a ton. I have never done much of either in the past.
  • We are working on potty training Eric. It's been a long and frustrating journey, And I can't say that he's potty trained yet. I pray he doesn't start grade 1 in diapers still. He just doesn't care. Right now we are taking a break.
  • Budgeting. This has been an especially hard one on us. It's not getting any harder....but not any easier either.

No comments:

Post a Comment