Saturday, June 25, 2011

Off Topic 1

online mommy group random, totally went in a different diewction then originally planned, conversation.

Friend 1: holy shit....is there an easy way to roll out pizza dough? This sucks!!

*i skipped this post, as i had nothing to add to it. until:

Friend 1: all it's doing is mushing back into itself...doesn't matter if I use a rolling pin, my hands, use my hands with the dough in the air instead of the surface..doesn't matter. all I know is that this blows goat balls and I gave up and gave the kids PB&J because otherwise this is going to take me forever. horrible :( I now have a much greater respect for pizza makers.

Me: hahaha! LOL sorry. Best line ever: This blows goat balls! LOL

F2: Did you oil up your hands/rolling pin? That helps when DH makes pizza.

F1:it rolls back into itself and looks like a wrinkled nutsack. nice.

Me: lmao...thanks. i totally needed that visual!

F3: You should bake it anyways, and tell dh you made him a nutsack pizza

F1: LMAO!!! I actually managed to bake three of them (recipe said 6) and they smell and look delicious. In process? Notsomuch

F3: ‎"Honey, what's for dinner?" "Oh, just some nutsack pizza. Enjoy."

hahaha, classic! (note: i had just watched The Hangover 2 the night before)

F1: LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment