Saturday, June 25, 2011

Does he appreciate my artwork?

At 4 months postpartum, my shedding is rival to the dogs (FWIW, we are able to make an extra dog or two at any given time right now, with the extra hair floating around). If I don't manage to shower every day, I can make AWESOME hair art in the shower. I hate letting it go down the drain. it grosses me out. but I have no issues will pulling all those loose hairs, and seeing how I can get them to stick on the shower wall.
I don't think Brett appreciates that my hair on the shower wall artwork is for him. I know he must just LOVE waking up in the mornings and climbing into the shower having some abstract hair doll staring at him (the same way I know he loves it when we leave all of Eric's toys in the bathtub after we drain it, just in case he needs to play before he can get in the shower. He's started picking them up extra loud in the mornings, and i snicker when it wakes me up.).
He hasn't said anything about them, so he must smile when he sees them before he rinses them away...or throws them away. He's not one to let something that annoys him just slide....or is he? (now I am confused! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment